Marblecast Shownotes

Small, shiny, and not suitable for children under five years of age, it's Marblecast! A once a week sketch show from the mind of a teenaged high school Pennsylvanian, who's lost her marbles. She's slowly finding them all over the house and putting them in a small wooden box.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

To listen to #14 click this link:
#14 I'll cry my enemies away




Short episode, not very funny but what can I say? I'm lazy as heck! Don't do drugs kids...

Review: My new section to review a podcast, website, or video series etc. Today... Emo rangers! Check them out at emorangers.com for a hilarious spoof of power rangers! It's the funniest video I have ever seen!

In My Head: Why do I have to choose a life-long career as a freshman in high school? We already get beat up enough (darn seniors)... now mental abuse from the teachers?

Jippy: The social reformation by the Bob Dolemites

Sydney (producer):
An aspiring teen novelist (or politician O.o) and avid podcast listener. She doesnt sing, act, or do math. She spends most of her day attatched to her ipod and surfing the net.
Contact her at Sydneyfrommarblecast@yahoo.com.
Intro: Andy from the Andycast made me one! If YOU yes you want to make me one please send it to sydneyfrommarblecast@yahoo.com. I promise if you record it I will play it!
Add me at twitter.com/queennsydney (yes there are two n in queen)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home