Marblecast Shownotes

Small, shiny, and not suitable for children under five years of age, it's Marblecast! A once a week sketch show from the mind of a teenaged high school Pennsylvanian, who's lost her marbles. She's slowly finding them all over the house and putting them in a small wooden box.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

To listen to #5 click this link:
#5 Terrible Teen Tangents


I need a new theme song! Record one for me or send me a song to sydneyfrommarblecast@yahoo.com. I had tentative permission from a friend of the deseased song writer, but I feel I should have another song. Please ignore my tone deaf song with lack of real meloody because I made it up as I went along...

I'm sorry for the terrible random teen tangent at the end. I'm horrible at the whole talking thing.

News:
I like doing wacky news stories. A deer pushed off a lake by a helicopter? Hilarious!

Elizabeth:
This is NOT an accent of any sort. I had a throat thing and it came out all crappy. Night at the Museum, Children of Men, and Edward Scissorhands in dance were all things I have seen recently and I enjoyed them all.

Dunn:
I'd like to say I was being creative and shaking things up but in reality I'm just too lazy to write a script. I thought it was pretty funny...

Music:
GOOD SOUND QUALITY!!! From podsafeaudio.com, it's harder to listen to, but they let you download and my lack of a mixer means this is the easiest thing for me! This was a song I was contemplating for my into but I decided it was too mellow for the type of podcast I have.

Sydney (producer):
An aspiring teen novelist and avid podcast listener. She doesnt sing, act, or do math. She spends most of her day attatched to her ipod and surfing the net.
Contact her at Sydneyfrommarblecast@yahoo.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home