Marblecast Shownotes

Small, shiny, and not suitable for children under five years of age, it's Marblecast! A once a week sketch show from the mind of a teenaged high school Pennsylvanian, who's lost her marbles. She's slowly finding them all over the house and putting them in a small wooden box.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

To listen to #7 click this link:
#7 Spepisode One Darn Dance

PLEASE DON'T LET YOUNG CHILDREN LISTEN. SOME OF THE WORDS YOU MAY NOT KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN BUT ARE NOT GOOD TO SAY. Oh and yes, the logo if you can see it was a product of me getting photoshop on this computer! The dance was FUN and I'm lazy so I saw an oppertunity to not do a show and I took the chance to take the easy way and so I tened out on you and covered my dance. Me talking into my bag was a LITTLE strange but I wasn't there to show off or impress anyone. I was there to do what I call dance and others call seizures and to socialize with friends. My very upbeat and non-pessimistic friends (laugh) I couldn't keep a straight face. Oh yes, and M&Ms ARE YUMMY! i hope I haven't lost too many listeners with my teen episodes. If I have then you are not listening to this... so I hope small furry animals carry away your children and feed them to their avacado gods. People who appear: Bonnie (with a bright blue dress) Alli (and communist boyfriend) Gabby (Lucifer/Yuki) Nicole (lovely host with an annoying brother) Megan (with the camera that kept flashing) Emily (lollipop ho) Non-podsafe music Maria (I just met a girl named M... I'm gonna go lie down now...) Sydney (producer): An aspiring teen novelist and avid podcast listener. She doesnt sing, act, or do math. She spends most of her day attatched to her ipod and surfing the net. Contact her at Sydneyfrommarblecast@yahoo.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home