Marblecast Shownotes

Small, shiny, and not suitable for children under five years of age, it's Marblecast! A once a week sketch show from the mind of a teenaged high school Pennsylvanian, who's lost her marbles. She's slowly finding them all over the house and putting them in a small wooden box.

Monday, March 19, 2007

To listen to #12 click this link:
#12 they wet their Pantaloons





I promise this show is better than show 11. I was so ashamed I put out an extra and I'm still a little ashamed so I'll put out yet another extra soon. I think the next will be disney themed...

Big Brother: The sun is actually a giant camera in the blue biodome above you! O.o

Campmaster Dunn: The declaration of independance was signed in 1492 and outlines the people's rights. Also the Mayflower bombed Pearl Harbor in New Jersey on Pday. Oh, and Harriet Tubman had lightning powers.

Jippy: Can't Die Now by the RayGun Girls find it at podsafeaudio.com

Sydney (producer):
An aspiring teen novelist (or politician O.o) and avid podcast listener. She doesnt sing, act, or do math. She spends most of her day attatched to her ipod and surfing the net.
Contact her at Sydneyfrommarblecast@yahoo.com.
Intro: Andy from the Andycast made me one! If YOU yes you want to make me one please send it to sydneyfrommarblecast@yahoo.com. I promise if you record it I will play it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home