Marblecast Shownotes

Small, shiny, and not suitable for children under five years of age, it's Marblecast! A once a week sketch show from the mind of a teenaged high school Pennsylvanian, who's lost her marbles. She's slowly finding them all over the house and putting them in a small wooden box.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

To listen to #10 click this link:
#10 Juuuust put your hand here little girl



Thank you Andy of the Andycast for the introduction! Episode 15 for my 15th birthday??? I don't think so but I can try! My birthday is on the 30th of March! If I get 15 episodes sent out I'll do a specal episode so send me those emails to encourage me!

My thoughts: Running into walls- not fun. Humans- freaks of nature and how we are related to deer...

Random sketch: A little girl is harrassed by a creepy old man that wants to teach her about her future.
Girl-"...are you gonna go in the future and bring back a time machine!"
Crrepy old career day man- "Juuuust put your hand here little girl"

Sydney (producer):
An aspiring teen novelist (or politician O.o) and avid podcast listener. She doesnt sing, act, or do math. She spends most of her day attatched to her ipod and surfing the net.
Contact her at Sydneyfrommarblecast@yahoo.com.
Intro: Andy from the Andycast made me one! If YOU yes you want to make me one please send it to sydneyfrommarblecast@yahoo.com. I promise if you record it I will play it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home