Marblecast Shownotes

Small, shiny, and not suitable for children under five years of age, it's Marblecast! A once a week sketch show from the mind of a teenaged high school Pennsylvanian, who's lost her marbles. She's slowly finding them all over the house and putting them in a small wooden box.

Friday, March 23, 2007

To listen to #13 click this link:
#13 Long that is





BAD POETRY ALERT! this entire episode is comprised of poetry I wrrote as far back as five years ago (which is a long time for someone who is around 15) possibly longer. If you are not interested in laughing at my bad childish poetry then skip this episode.

Sydney (producer):
An aspiring teen novelist (or politician O.o) and avid podcast listener. She doesnt sing, act, or do math. She spends most of her day attatched to her ipod and surfing the net.
Contact her at Sydneyfrommarblecast@yahoo.com.
Intro: Andy from the Andycast made me one! If YOU yes you want to make me one please send it to sydneyfrommarblecast@yahoo.com. I promise if you record it I will play it!
Add me at twitter.com/queennsydney (yes there are two n in queen)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home